Samsung External Hard Drive Automatic Backup Failed
Want to recover data from Samsung external hard drive after automatic backup failed? Then, make use of Samsung Photo Recovery Software to recover data from automatic backup failed external hard drive. Get the free trial edition here, that recovers your data and allows free preview of the recovered files even before you purchase the license of the software. Try now !!!
Samsung external hard drive has made it very easy for the users to backup their important files automatically. Besides these advanced features, some users report data loss issues with Samsung external hard drive due to failure of automatic backup. One might find it really difficult in getting a solution to recover Samsung external hard drive. It could some vital official files which are necessary for their daily routine that are lost due to such unexpected data loss event. In order to get back files from the Samsung external hard drive, you can utilize this Samsung Photo Recovery application and easily retrieve data from Samsung external hard drive which is failed to automatic backup.
Other Common Causes of File Loss from Samsung external Hard Drive
- Accidental formatting Samsung external HDD
- Malicious threats
- Corruption of Samsung external hard drive file system
- File deletion from Samsung drive by using key combinations
- Malfunction error of Samsung external drive
- Using improper commands for performing operations on the drive
- Interrupted file transfer operations
Advanced Features of the Samsung Photo Recovery Software:
- Supports the restoration of Samsung external hard drive data which is failed to an automatic backup, formatted, reformatted, inaccessible, crashed, damaged, broken, non-recognized and corrupted.
- Samsung Photo Recovery tool also supports to retrieve files from a camera, Solid State Drives, flash card, pen drive, FireWire drivers, internal hard drive and many more.
- Allow users to add, edit new file signatures in its database to perform a quick recovery of the files.
- Ability to recover files from Samsung external hard drive automatic backup failed based on their file name, size, creation date, extension and type.
- Quick scans the storage and recovers files in no time
- Good support to file systems like FAT16, NTFS5, FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.
- Allows saving recovered data on CD/DVD or to any other external data storage device.
- Easily restores documents, images, text files, video clips, documents, PDF file and many types without a hassle. To know more about Samsung drive data recovery, check this link: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/hard-drive-recovery.html
Steps to Recover Files When Samsung External Drive Automatic Backup Failed
Step 1: Run the recovery application on your computer and connect the external HDD to it. Choose Recover Partitions option from the main screen.
Step 2: From the list of detected storage drives, select the Samsung drive that failed to backup. Click on the Scan icon.
Step 3: The tool starts recovering files by scanning the disk partitions.
Step 4: As the scanning on the drive is complete, you can view all recovered files.
Step 5: You can preview any of the file items listed under File Type View and Data View.
Step 6: Select the destination to save files and hit on Save option. The marked files will be saved in the specified drive location.