Tool to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy Phone
- The finest utility that easily restores photos erased or lost from Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Supports all models of Samsung phones as well as hard drives, SSD, memory cards and USB drives
- Any file type formats of images, videos, audio, documents etc. can be extracted in simple clicks
- Data from corrupt or formatted phones can also be revived with ease
Samsung Galaxy mobiles are powered by the Android platform. It has many advantageous features like the ARM processor based on GHz, internal flash memory, Wi-Fi, high-resolution camera and many more. Samsung has been listed as India’s number 1 smartphone depending on the number of people relying upon and using the high-definition gadget. Recently Samsung has launched its first range of Android-based digital camera, which is named as Samsung Galaxy camera and has amazing features like sharing with the social network in one click, quality picture, Wi-Fi etc. Coming to the gadget, there are different families of Samsung Galaxy. Few of them can be listed as – Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Samsung Galaxy camera and many more.
Now, one can easily understand how weird the situation can be when one inadvertently deletes some of the important media files r due to reasons like corruption of memory card, improper handling, viruses or malware. If you too have ended by with losing precious files from the Samsung memory card or have deleted some of the treasured photos; then you must be looking for a suitable photo recovery software for Samsung Galaxy? If so, here we have a complete solution to your problem, Samsung photo recovery is much easier than before. It is the finest tool to recover photos from the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.
In this article provides you the complete knowledge on the scenarios of photo deletion and loss from your Samsung Galaxy series and what steps are to be taken to retrieve the images that vanished. So, first, we shall look into a scenario in details- Imagine that you have accidentally deleted the entire contents of the “Camera” folder from any of your Galaxy series. As you delete the entire stuff, hence all the media files that were accommodated in the storage like video, audio, images are lost. Well, there is a misconception that when we delete some files from the electronic and digital devices, they are gone forever but in reality, only the header address is lost and space is marked as free to store some new files. You are fortunately lucky as by using this photo recovery software for Samsung Galaxy you can rescue all type of image files with different extensions from different models of Samsung Galaxy mobile phones. Also, any image which is missing from the Samsung Epic 4G Touch phone can be easily restored using this utility. To enhance your knowledge about this genuine fact please visit http://samsungphotorecovery.net/deleted-from-epic.html. This application is compatible with both Windows and Mac machines.
The most amazing thing is this software can recover camera files from your recently purchased Samsung Galaxy camera. Hence, if there is any sort of deletion or missing of photos from your camera you can hit the download button on this page and launch it on your respective OS.
When this photo recovery software for Samsung Galaxy works best?
Samsung Photo Recovery tool is the most amazing photo recovery tool for Galaxy and it works well under various data loss situations:
- Virus Attack – Virus infection can be ranked as the topmost reason for deletion or loss of precious and all-time cherished clicks as we keep using our devices and its storage device with other devices that may be already contaminated. Using the gadget’s SD card into other devices or connecting the device with other devices via Bluetooth can spread the malware into our gadget. Using this recovery wizard it has become very easy to recover deleted photos from the Samsung phone within no period of time that got deleted after running an anti-virus program.
- Memory Card Succumbs – When does your memory card such as SD card succumb to death? It's only when it is mishandled like abruptly removed, overexposed to the vulnerable third-party tool, a virus attack or due to over usage. This type of situation leads to a huge loss of photo files and folders. In a certain situation, you need the help of some reliable tool to recover photos from the Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Accidental Formatting or Deletion on the Memory Card – This is another reason that often takes place with most of us as we human beings are known for our silly and careless mistakes. Sometime we may end up deleting some recent photos from our mobile by clicking the “Delete All” or “Delete” option instead of “Preview All” option. However, you can easily recover deleted pictures from Samsung S4, S3, S2 and many other brands of Samsung Galaxy brands. By using this photo recovery software for Samsung Galaxy you can perform picture recovery in just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Blank Media/Unsupported File Type – Sometimes it happens that our picture file gets corrupted as soon as we try to open it. It is one of the most common scenarios of loss. When we check for the details it displays “Unsupported File Type” which means the particular file or folder we are attempting to open is not supported in our device and this is also known as blank media.
- FAT or BOOT Area Damage – Improper use of the device leads to the damage of BOOT area thereby it results in a corruption of the file system. As these gadgets are built with the high-end technologies hence must be maintained well and handled properly.
- Other reasons can be like-
It can also come to a circumstance where we either unknowingly hit the deadly “Format Memory Card” option or forcedly asked to format it as it displays some error messages like - “Memory card not recognized” or “Device needs to be formatted”.
- OS Corruption
- Improper Removal of SD card
- Running an anti-virus program, you can easily tackle all these data scenarios if you have this smart photo recovery tool for Galaxy Smartphone
Why use this photo recovery software for Samsung Galaxy?
Samsung hard drive recovery is easy now using this toolkit. It excels in rescuing images from Samsung’s HDD. This application requires a minimal disk space for installation and is virus/malware free. It has been crafted by industrialists, making it user-friendly so that user does not have to gather any technical knowledge about its usage. It is highly compatible with all popular versions of both Windows and Mac OS such as Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 of Windows OS and Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion) of Mac OS. Because of all the above reasons this tool is considered as the best photo recovery tool for Galaxy phone.
How to recover photos from Galaxy SmartPhone file recovery:
Step 1: Download and install the software on the system. To get back pictures from Samsung Galaxy, connect your smartphone to the system. After you launch the software, the user needs to select the option "Recover Deleted Files" on the main screen in order to restore deleted images from your Samsung Phone. To restore lost file go for "Recover Lost Files" option.
Step 2: On clicking the next button in the second screen, you need to select the appropriate physical or logical drive from the option displayed in the new window from which you want to perform the recovery process.
Step 4: After selecting the particular drive a scanning process begins that thoroughly and randomly scans all your files and folders in order to retrieve the lost pictures. After the scanning process gets completed you can preview the recovered images either in the Data Type View or in File Type View.
The user must be very careful while using their Smartphones as they are endorsed with many sophisticated features. The user should immediately stop working on their Smartphone once they discover that there has been a severe file loss or deletion so as to prevent overwriting of the photo files. It is advised that the user should preferablly maintain a backup of all the important image folders. To restore their deleted and lost picture files user must rely on some reliable application.