Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Note 3
- A trustworthy photo recovery utility to retrieve deleted/lost photos from Samsung Note 3 after accidental deletion, formatting, factory reset, corruption of the storage device, etc.
- Capable to retrieve videos, music files, documents and other files from Samsung Note 3
- Supports all Samsung devices including Smartphones, memory cards, hard drives, SSD's, FireWire drives and other USB drives
- Instantly scans and extracts files from the storage drives
Samsung is the leading smartphone brand that has produced fantastic Android phone models. Among all its wonderful gadgets, Samsung Galaxy Note stands aside with its peculiar design and features. Galaxy Note includes three models of Smartphones like Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note 7, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10.1 and Note Pro 12. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the brilliant version of Samsung Smartphone that is comprised of upgraded features like increased RAM (3GB), 1.9GHz Octa-core processor, improved screen resolution that captures excellent pictures and HD videos and many more. But, the pictures captured and stored on Note 3 might get lost in a number of ways putting in an unfriendly situation. And after losing the files users usually think that they can never recover photos from Samsung Note 3.
The most common ways in which images from Samsung Note 3 Smartphone lost are:
- Unintentional deletion of necessary photos instead of unwanted images from Note 3 phone memory or from its memory card.
- While sliding through the features of Note 3 accidentally pressing unknown options that might erase entire data on the phone like Reset/Restore option.
- Downloading certain applications from unsecured sites might cause deletion or loss of files like photos from Samsung Note 3.
- Using an unreliable antivirus tool to remove threats that instead erases infected pictures without user notice
- Formatting the external storage SD card that holds a number of pictures on Note 3 without checking for a proper backup
Similar to these scenarios, the user may encounter other unknown situations wherein pictures might go missing or erased from Samsung Note 3. Nevertheless, all these pictures can be recovered back within a few mouse clicks if one makes use of reliable pictures recovery tool such as the Samsung Photo Recovery. Using this tool you can easily accomplish the Samsung Note 3 photo recovery process.
One of the best picture recovery tools that can recover photos from Samsung Note 3 Smartphone is the Samsung Photo Recovery. This tool is efficient enough to restore missing photos from the Galaxy Smartphones like Note, S1, S2, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, etc. The tool has advanced recovery modules that will scan internal as well as external storage memory on Samsung Android phones and extracts each and every image file present on it. One can get back photos of jpg, img, pic, tiff, gif, etc. file types from all types of Samsung Galaxy phones.
This Samsung pictures restoration software also supports the recovery of media files like videos, music, RAW images of different file types. It is the best app to recover photos from Samsung Note 3. Also, the tool can get back deleted pictures from Galaxy Tab running on popular versions of Android OS. Additionally, this Samsung Note 3 photo recovery software can even retrieve images from flash memory cards of various brands like Transcend, SanDisk, Samsung, etc. just make use of the demo version available here to estimate the efficiency of this photo recovery tool. After all, we can say that this tool is the most suitable option to restore photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 3. You can also utilize this application for recovery of pictures from Samsung Moment. To know more, visit here: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/how-to-get-pictures-off-samsung-moment.html
Steps to recover photos from Samsung Note 3:
Step 1: Download and install the software on your system and connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to it. Choose Recover Photos option from the main screen. Select the Samsung Note 3 device from the list to scan. Click on the Scan button.
Step 2: The software applies scan on Samsung Note 3 storage.
Step 3: A new window displays all the files extracted upon scan.
Step 4: Preview the files in the list with a right-click.
Step 5: Save the files in a suitable storage location.