Samsung Galaxy S2 Photo Recovery
- Professional tool to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S2 after accidental deletion, formatting and factory reset
- It restores photos, videos, music files and other documents from Galaxy S2 Smartphones
- Performs data recovery from a wide range of Samsung smartphones, tabs, HDD's, SSD's, memory cards, etc.
- Uses a unique scan algorithm that instantly scans and extracts photos
Samsung Galaxy S2 is a popular Android-based Smartphone used across the globe. It provides a lot of feature to its user and has a very attractive interface. It has a very high-resolution camera which is used to capture pictures of memorable moments. Photos captured by Samsung Galaxy S2 are stored in its memory card which can be later accessed to recall the sweet memories. However, there are many occasions, where you may end up with picture loss from Samsung Galaxy S2. If you observe a similar kind condition where your photos from Samsung Galaxy has been lost, then do not be frustrated. You can recover photos with the help of the Samsung Photo Recovery tool.
Common scenarios for losing images from Samsung Galaxy S2
- Accidental Deletion: This is one of the very often encountered causes where your photos get lost from Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. Suppose, you wish to delete some useless photos from your phone but mistakenly you choose wrong the images then it gets erased. Now, if want to recover deleted image from the Samsung Smartphone then you should make use of the Samsung Photo Recovery. To know more about deleted picture recovery visit: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/recover-deleted-photos-from-phone.html
- Corruption of the memory card: Corruption of memory card is another reason where your picture from Samsung Galaxy S2 is lost. Generally, a memory card is corrupted due to the file system corruption or improper handling of the card. Once the card becomes corrupted then picture stored on it cannot be accessed. In such a scenario, you should use the Samsung Photo Recovery tool for the Samsung Galaxy S2 Photo Recovery. This utility has the ability to get back images from an SD card as well as the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Visit this link to for more information about deleted photo recovery from Samsung Galaxy Tab: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/deleted-from-galaxy-tab.html
- Accidental formatting of memory card: This is one of the most common reasons where your image from Samsung mobile is lost. Suppose, you want to see your picture on the computer, captured by Samsung phone and the moments you connect the memory card to the system, an alert message pops up asking that “Format the card, yes or no? ” if you go with yes option then all pictures are lost in no time. If data stored on memory card had no backup then it creates great trouble but by making use of photo recovery tool you can easily perform Samsung Galaxy S2 Photo Recovery. This tool can easily recover pictures captured by Samsung Galaxy S2 in a few clicks of the mouse.
- Interruption while transferring: Interruption during transferring of the pictures from Samsung Galaxy S2 to other device is another reason where you may lose your memorable snapshots.
This tool supports the recovery of popular image formats like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF and audio files MP3, AMR and many more. It supports pictures recovery on Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows Vista, XP, Windows, 7, Server 2003, 2008. It recovers pictures from memory card containing bad sectors. You can preview recovered pictures prior to restoring them. This utility not only performs Samsung Galaxy S2 picture recovery but also supports image recovery from a digital camera of any different brand.
Steps to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S2
Step 1: After installing the software on your system connect the Samsung Galaxy S2 memory card to the PC. Run the program and choose Recover Photos option. Pick the Samsung device from the list of drives displayed. Click on Scan icon to start picture recovery.
Step 2: The software searches for lost and deleted files by applying a deep scan.
Step 3: Files extracted from Samsung Galaxy phone is now displayed in File Type View and Data View.
Step 4: Continue to preview the files restored.
Step 5: Mark the files you wish to save and hit on the Save button.