Samsung Galaxy S2 Photo Recovery
- Professional tool to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S2 after accidental deletion, formatting, and factory reset
- It restores photos, videos, music files, and other documents from Galaxy S2 Smartphones
- Performs data recovery from a wide range of Samsung smartphones, tabs, HDD's, SSD's, memory cards etc.
- It offers free preview of the recovered files in its trial version itself before purchasing the software
Samsung Galaxy S2 is a popular Android-based Smartphone used across the globe. It provides a lot of feature to its user and has a very attractive interface. It has a very high-resolution camera which is used to capture pictures of memorable moments. Photos captured by Samsung Galaxy S2 are stored in its memory card which can be later accessed to recall the sweet memories. However, there are many occasions, where you may end up with picture loss from Samsung Galaxy S2. If you observe a similar kind condition where your photos from Samsung Galaxy has been lost, then do not be frustrated. You can recover photos with the help of the Samsung Photo Recovery tool.
There are many scenarios where photos from Samsung Galaxy S2 may be lost, some of those which are often occurring are as given below:
- Accidental Deletion: This is one of the very often encountered causes where your photos are lost from Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. Suppose, you wish to delete some useless photos from your phone but mistakenly you choose wrong the images then it gets deleted. Now, if want to recover deleted image from the Samsung Smartphone then you should make use of Samsung Photo Recovery. To know more about deleted picture recovery visit: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/recover-deleted-photos-from-phone.html
- Corruption of the memory card: Corruption of memory card is another reason where your picture from Samsung Galaxy S2 is lost. Generally, a memory card is corrupted due to the file system corruption or improper handling of the card. Once the card becomes corrupted then picture stored on it cannot be accessed. In such scenario, you should use Samsung Photo Recovery tool for Samsung Galaxy S2 Photo Recovery. This utility has the ability to get back images from an SD card as well as Samsung Galaxy Tab. Visit this link to for more information about deleted photo recovery from Samsung Galaxy Tab: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/deleted-from-galaxy-tab.html
- Accidental formatting of memory card: This is one of the most common reasons where your image from Samsung mobile is lost. Suppose, you want to see your picture on the computer, captured by Samsung phone and the moments you connect the memory card to the system, an alert message pops up asking that “Format the card, yes or no? ” if you go with yes option then all pictures are lost in no time. If data stored on memory card had no backup then it creates a great trouble but by making use of photo recovery tool you can easily perform Samsung Galaxy S2 Photo Recovery. This tool can easily recover pictures captured by Samsung Galaxy S2 in few clicks of the mouse.
- Interruption while transferring: Interruption during transferring of pictures from Samsung Galaxy S2 to other device is another reason where you may lose your memorable snapshots.
This tool supports a recovery of popular image formats like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF and audio files MP3, AMR and many more. It supports pictures recovery on Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows Vista, XP, Windows, 7, Server 2003, 2008. It recovers pictures from memory card having bad sectors. You can preview recovered pictures prior to restoring them. This utility not only performs Samsung Galaxy S2 picture recovery but also supports image recovery from a digital camera of different brand very easily.
Steps to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S2
Step 1: Download and install the software and then connect Samsung Galaxy S2 memory card to the system, once it is launched select the option "Recover Deleted Files".
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From next screen select the appropriate memory card from the option displayed in the new window from which you want to perform photo recovery process.
Figure 2: Select Memory Card
Step 3: After selecting the particular drive a scanning process begins that thoroughly scans, once the scan is completed then all deleted photos will be retrieved. After that, you can preview the recovered images either in Data Type View or in File Type View.
Figure 2: Preview Recovered Photo