Restore Deleted Pictures from Galaxy S Advance
- Specially designed software to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S Advance Smartphone after formatting, accidental deletion, corruption of the storage device (memory card), factory reset, etc.
- Works well with all the storage devices of Samsung like Smartphones, hard disk drives, SSDs, memory cards, pen drives, flash drives, and other USB storage devices
- In addition to photos, it also recovers deleted or lost videos, music files, documents, and much more files with utmost ease
- It is available in free trial edition that recovers all your files, and offers free preview of the recovered files even before you purchase the license of the tool
Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Smartphones are highly popular among mobile users. Among which, Samsung Galaxy S Advance is one of its model that offers great features to their users and is advanced in style and power. By using your Samsung Galaxy S Advance Smartphone, one can click pictures, shoot videos, install games, surf the internet and perform many other tasks. As we all know that pictures are the favorite assets of every individual as people capture images of all their precious life events like birthday parties, wedding ceremony, sight scenes, etc. that makes them remember all their past enjoyed moments once again. Though Samsung Galaxy S Advance Smartphone provides internal storage space to save all these vital pictures, however, one can extend the storage capacity of their phones by using the external memory cards that allows you to save more and more pictures onto it.
But over the time, even these memory cards get filled up with a large number of media files and when you are in hurry to store new pictures, a message may pop up stating that “Not enough storage space, delete some items”. Now, following the message, if you take a quick action to delete some unnecessary pictures then there are pretty good chances that along with the redundant photos, you might end up with deletion of valuable photos. This is a quite common human mistake that is committed by the maximum number of users, which makes them lose their precious snaps. If you are among them who have deleted photos accidentally and now hunting for a tool to retrieve deleted images from Samsung Galaxy S Advance Smartphone, then you are absolutely at the right place. Here, you will find the most popular utility name under the title of Samsung Photo Recovery. By making use of this recovery software one can get all their answers on queries like how to recover deleted photos from the Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Not only from Galaxy S, this tool can also recover pictures from all the models of Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. To know how to recover photo from Samsung Galaxy S4 after factory reset click here: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/from-galaxy-s4-after-factory-reset.html.
Common causes for deletion of pictures on Galaxy S Advance:
- Mistakenly clicking the “Delete All” option on your Samsung Galaxy S Advance Smartphone results in the deletion of the entire image files stored in it.
- While previewing photos, you might end up deleting some of the valuable pictures causing loss of photo files.
- Formatting the memory card on Galaxy S Advance phone using “Format Card” option also leads to deletion of photos.
- Scanning the Smartphone using third-party antivirus scanning tool can delete some of your precious pictures if they are infected with the virus.
However, if you have lost pictures by deleting them due to any of these defined reasons then employing Samsung Photo Recovery software would be the finest choice. One can restore deleted pictures from Galaxy S Advance on both Windows and Mac operating system based machines. This application offers a complete solution on queries like how to get pictures off Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. The software supports recovery of the deleted pictures from various file formats like JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, etc. You can also employ this application to restore deleted or lost photos from other Android driven Smartphones like HTC, Motorola, Micromax, Sony, and more. Along with pictures, the tool is compatible enough to retrieve deleted or lost videos and music files just within few easy steps. Adding to this, this utility not only helps you in the recovering deleted photos from Galaxy S Advance, but you can even use this software to recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Mini, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 etc. Visit this page link http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/deleted-pictures-from-galaxy-ace.html, to acquire complete information on deleted photo recovery from Galaxy Ace. Apart from all the above-mentioned Samsung models, the software also supports the recovery of photos from brand new Galaxy Note 3 Android device. Want to know more about its recovery, then visit www.samsungphotorecovery.net/note-3.html.
Procedure to retrieve deleted images Samsung Galaxy S Advance:
Step1: Firstly connect Samsung Galaxy S Advance Smartphone to your computer. Download and install Samsung photo recovery software on your computer. Run the tool and select “Recover Deleted Files” option to regain deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S Advance from the main screen as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: The software starts detecting the connected device as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Android Device Connection
Step3: Once your phone is detected, select the device and click on “Proceed” button for recovering deleted photos from Galaxy S Advance as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Select Samsung Galaxy S4
Step4: Once the recovery process is complete, you can continue to preview the recovered photos files as shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Pictures