Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy Fit
- The eminent tool to retrieve photos deleted or lost from Galaxy Fit smartphones after accidental deletion, formatting, factory reset, and corruption of its memory card
- Restores all media files including pictures, videos, music files, and many more
- Offers free preview of the recovered media files in its trial edition only even before you purchase the complete software
- Supports all storage devices of Samsung including Smartphones, hard disk drives, SSDs, memory cards, flash drives, and other USB drives
Samsung phones are very popular in the market. Most of the times these phones are used to capture photos. Captured photos will be stored in internal i.e. phone memory or external memory i.e. in the memory card. There are different types of Samsung Galaxy Smartphones phone available like Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Fit, etc. Among which Samsung Galaxy Fit is highly preferred. This Samsung Galaxy Fit supports only Micro SD card as its external storage device. However, Samsung Galaxy Fit is extremely featured but under some situation, deletion of photos may put users into big trouble. What happens if you have accidentally deleted some of the precious photos from your Samsung Galaxy Fit? Are you thinking about a possibility whether the accidentally deleted Photos from the Samsung Galaxy Fit can be restored or not?
The answer to the above question is yes, the deleted photos are recoverable. There are many photo recovery software available in the market. However, one of the best tools is the Samsung Photo Recovery, which is capable to recover deleted images from Samsung Galaxy Fit. For more information about this Samsung Photo Recovery tool, just go through the given page URL www.samsungphotorecovery.net. This recovery program can solve all your problems on how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Fit.
Common Photo Loss Scenarios:
- If you want to free some memory of your phone, you are going to delete unwanted photos. While this deleting process, you may mistakenly delete some important photos instead of unwanted photos causing loss of precious pictures. This is also a popular scenario where we lose our important video files from the Samsung device. If you are a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 user who has deleted crucial videos while deleting some unwanted videos from your Tab 10.1 then just visit http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/deleted-videos-from-galaxy-tab.html and know how to recover deleted videos from your Samsung device.
- Unknowingly pressing the format button on Samsung Galaxy Fit, would result in deletion of all the valuable photos that are stored on the memory card of Samsung Galaxy Fit thereby leading to photo file loss.
- While transferring photos from the computer to phone, if a virus affects your photos then anti-virus in your Samsung Galaxy Fit may kill the virus by deleting the photo. During this process, you may lose your photos. Nevertheless, you can recover deleted images from Samsung Galaxy Fit.
- Before saving any photos to your system first check the memory of the phone. If there was not enough space on your phone to store then the photos that are associated for transfer would be deleted. Hence, resulting in loss of valuable photo files. But, do not worry; this tool will recover deleted photo from Samsung phone.
- During low battery indication, if you continue clicking photos using your Samsung Galaxy Fit then you might be losing your photos.
Attractive Features of the Samsung Photo Recovery:
This is one of the powerful tools, which can retrieve deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Fit. If there are bad sectors are present in the memory card of your phone, then this software creates the disk image of the memory card by using disk image option and subsequently you can recover deleted images from Samsung Galaxy FIT memory card. It scans the entire drive to locate the deleted photos and then restore deleted pictures from Samsung Galaxy FIT using its unique file signature. This restoration software can be used to recover deleted images from Samsung Galaxy Fit on all versions of Windows OS based computers. Besides Samsung Galaxy Smartphones, it also helps you to restore deleted pictures from the camera. By visiting this page www.samsungphotorecovery.net/deleted-from-camera.html you can know more about the deleted picture recovery from the digital camera. The software efficiently knows how to retrieve deleted images from the Samsung Galaxy Fit. This tool can also recover deleted photos from Samsung Fascinate in a very short span of time. To know how to recover deleted pictures from Samsung Fascinate go here: http://www.samsungphotorecovery.net/retrieve-deleted-from-fascinate.html. It is very user-friendly so that a non-technical person can operate the tool.
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy Fit:
Step 1: Download and install the tool on your computer. Connect Samsung Galaxy Fit to the system. Run the software and then select "Recover Deleted Files" from the main screen to restore deleted pictures from Samsung Galaxy Fit as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: The software starts detecting the connected device. After detecting, it shows all the drives connected to the computer. Select your Samsung Galaxy Fit Smartphone drive from which deleted photos need to be recovered as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Drives connected to the system
Step 3: After scanning it shows the preview of the deleted or lost photos from Samsung Galaxy Fit as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Photos
Step 4: Save option will appear only for purchased software. For saving, it gives you two options “Save to Drive/Save to CD/DVD.” Select one option, which is suitable for you to save recovered photos as shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Save Recovered Photos